Re: [css3-page] Styling elements differently based on whether they appear on a left or right page

From: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 10:15:46 -0700
Cc: HÃ¥kon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>, Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
To: Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com>

Let us also not forget :first pages and named pages, which @page can select as easily as :left and :right. Thus, if the mechanism is an @content{} block with rulesets within, itself inside the @page{} block, then it would be a good general way of styling content based on if it appears in right/left/first/or other special pages.