Re: [css3-break] minor editorial nits

On 12/17/13, 1:14 AM, "Mihai Balan" <mibalan@adobe.com> wrote:

> [...]

Ah yes, we’d also have to change the three instances of ‘fragmentation
container’:

s/fragmentation container/fragment container/g

Without the -ation, I think the phrase is short enough to avoid the
abominable fragmentainer. And it seems clear enough to me without the
-ation, though I’ve long since reached semantic satiation [1] with the
word fragment.

Thanks,

Alan

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantic_satiation