Re: image-orientation feature set and grammar tweaks

On Aug 8, 2013, at 5:02 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just to make sure, those two grammars are intended to be identical,
> except that the first (mine) has the unfortunate property that you can
> just omit everything, right?  Yet another case where we need "one or
> more, but in this order" as a grammar operator!

Yeah, that's exactly it - I wanted to avoid including the empty string. There isn't any meaningful change in the grammar. Just wanted to be precise about what I've implemented and my reasoning to make it easy for others to point out any mistakes I may have made. =)

Thanks,
- Seth Fowler