Re: [css-variables] Cycling between values with variables

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 5:58 AM, Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu
<kennyluck@csail.mit.edu> wrote:
> I think it's worth finding out what the the algorithm for coloring
> comments on hacks.mozilla.org blog posts[1] is, but I haven't been able
> to do so.
>
> [1] say,
> http://hacks.mozilla.org/2012/05/getting-snappy-performance-optimisations-in-firefox-13/#comments

It looks pretty simple, actually.  Every comment in tree order
alternates between medium blue and light blue.  Comments from the
author are white, but don't interrupt the coloring.

I'm not sure how to do that without something like a counter, unfortunately.

~TJ