Re: [css3-flexbox] computing "float" and "clear" on children of a flexbox

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 11:02 AM, Daniel Holbert <dholbert@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Yup, understood.
>
> (I was just using replaced elements for my example, since their computed
> value for "display" matches that of <span> by default, and that makes it
> tricky to determine "is this a flexbox item" from inside in the style
> system.) (not an issue anymore given your/Alex's suggested spec-update)

I've just now updated the spec, so that 'float' computes as normal,
and changes the computed value of 'display' to block, but otherwise
has no effect.  Please check that I've done it correctly!  I also
added a line to Example 2 to illustrate this case.