Re: [css-compositing] "add" and "subtract" blend modes

Hi Shawn,

thanks for your feedback!
Do you feel strongly that these blend modes should be in the first
specification, or do you think they could wait until the next version?
Looking at the open source browsers, there is no support under the hood for
these Photoshop specific blend modes which might slow down implementation.

Rik