Re: Opera HTML4/nonHTML Implementation Report

Le Sam 16 octobre 2010 13:47, Geoffrey Sneddon a écrit :
> Hey,
>
> Attached is a complete implementation report for CSS 2.1, compromising
> of the HTML 4.01 version of the testsuite as well as XHTML 1.0 versions
> of tests flagged nonHTML. This is based upon RC2 (20101001) of the
> testsuite run in Opera 10.70 build 9067 on Windows 2000, obtainable from
> <http://my.opera.com/desktopteam/blog/2010/10/11/websockets>.
>
> To summarize:
>
> Pass: 8704
> Fail: 961
> Invalid: 68
>
> Not all tests have been inspected, so a test being categorized as pass
> or fail does not mean we necessarily consider it valid.
>
> We expect to continue improving our results over time, as well as
> further categorizing tests as invalid (and correcting the inevitably
> mis-categorized tests…), and we will be happy to submit updated
> implementation reports from time to time.
>
> Invalid tests (I believe all of these already have emails about them on
> public-css-testsuite, so I won't gloss any here):

> html4/after-content-display-015.htm
> html4/before-content-display-015.htm
> html4/cascade-precedence-001.htm
> html4/cascade-precedence-002.htm

These 4 testcases have been updated and corrected (revision version 150?)
1-2 days ago:
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/gtalbot/submitted/

> html4/cascade-precedence-003.htm
> html4/cascade-precedence-004.htm
> html4/cascade-precedence-005.htm
> html4/cascade-precedence-006.htm
> html4/cascade-precedence-007.htm
> html4/font-051.htm
> html4/font-052.htm
> html4/font-053.htm
> html4/font-054.htm
> html4/font-055.htm
> html4/font-056.htm

These 11 testcases have been removed (revision version 150?) 1-2 days ago
and will not appear in the next release.

> html4/separated-borders-model-007.htm

I disagree that such testcase is invalid; I've explained why.

regards, Gérard
--
CSS 2.1 Test suite RC2 (October 1st 2010)

Contributions to CSS 2.1 test suite