Re: [CSS3-text] Proposal: text-shadow enhancements

Sorry, I was thinking about the fact that the current version of Safari
only supports one shadow,
but as you say, it's not relevant here.
Even if only one shadow is used by the user-agent, both spread radius
and foreground color can still be implemented to text-shadow, so please
consider the proposal as if I did not talk about Safari in that harsh
way, it wasn't my intention.

Regards,
Jordan Osete