Re: [css3-gcpm][css3-page] Page counters

Håkon Wium Lie wrote:
> I've added a description of the page/pages counters to GCPM:
>
> [1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-gcpm/#page-counters
>
> GCPM may be a better home for these if we want css3-page (where they
> have been in the past [2][3]) to progress faster. However, I don't
> feel strongly about where the description goes -- it's more imporant
> that we agree on the behavior.
>
> [2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-css3-page-20061010/#pg-based-extensions
> [3] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/CR-css3-page-20040225/#pg-based-extensions
>
> Comments welcome.

I'd rather keep the 'page' counter in css3-page. There's already a detailed
discussion of page-based counters in the Editor's Draft.

http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-page/#page-based-counters

As for 'pages', I could go either way. We can add it to css3-page and mark
it at-risk; that would be my preference.

~fantasai