RE: [CSS21] Why are browser default style values different from Appendix D

Alan Gresley wrote:
> Saloni Mira Rai wrote:
>> IE8 values are included in the attached spreadsheet. This
>> is based on information from a post-Beta1 build so some
>> values might be different as the feature has since been updated.
>
> I have updated the excel file (attached) at my end
[...]

I believe that all default vertical margins for H1...H6, OL, UL, P,
BLOCKQUOTE (and maybe others) for Fx2, Fx3, Opera and Safari should more
correctly be expressed using em units, not px like now in those tables.
Changing this will show accordance with the IE8 and the "appendix D" columns
in most cases.
(The few cases with default margins in px in Firefox et al. are on body, and
some horizontal ones like on blockquote, ...)

Same thing for font-sizes of H1..H6.

--
Bruno Fassino http://www.brunildo.org/test