RE: CSS3 Text - Edit suggestions

I liked Asmus' suggestion to make the information a UTN.

-----Original Message-----
From: fantasai [mailto:fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 4:45 PM
To: Paul Nelson (ATC)
Cc: WWW International; www-style@w3.org
Subject: Re: CSS3 Text - Edit suggestions

Paul Nelson (ATC) wrote:
> What I am saying is that an annex/appendix should be created that has
> the information and publish that annex/appendix. This should be doable
> in a short amount of time.

Ok, I think I see what you mean. I can certainly shift the definition
into an appendix in CSS3 Text. I'm not sure how you want it done,
though.
Should I write it to define a 'tibetan' keyword, but define it within
an informative appendix; or should I write only the description of how
the justification system works, and say that CSS3 does not provide a
means of triggering this sytem?

Personally, I feel that putting it in an appendix makes it feel more
important and more permanent than marking it as to-be-deleted.. but
if you prefer putting it in an appendix, I can do that.

~fantasai