Re: [CSS21] Replaced elements and :before/:after

Ian Hickson wrote:
> I was sure we had as well but can't find any trace of the resolution. Do
> you remember when this was last discussed?

The only relevant mail I see in the www-style archive is the (short)
thread starting with
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2004Feb/0289.html>.  I
see nothing relevant newer than that in other archives (though the
search was not that thorough, I have to admit).

If that's all there was, then it seems the resolution might have been
"keep mum".  If so, I'd like to request the resolution be changed to
"explicitly say behavior is undefined".... ;)

-Boris