RE: "inline" elements in CSS2 box model, and "inline-block" in CSS3

Tantek Celik [mailto:tantek@cs.stanford.edu] wrote:
>Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples@mtu-net.ru> wrote:
>> I expect that Konqueror browser (http://www.konqueror.org), part of
>> KDE project, will be fully compliant with CSS2 in 1 year time frame.
>
>If you achieve that - I think Chris Wilson is supposed to buy everybody

>in your company a beer or something.

Note that my actual statement was that if a single company ever
implemented _ALL_ of CSS2, so that I couldn't find any bugs or missing
parts, I would buy that company a beer.  No one, to my knowledge, has
made it yet, though Angus Davis brazenly claimed success for Netscape a
couple of years ago.

-Chris