RE: several messages

Exactly. I think that we have lost the most important factor here: css
is *useless* for XML presentation unless both the XML and CSS documents
are written in the following ways:

1) The  XML document is structured (um... has it's contents in a certain
order) in a way that display of contents is meaningful without
transformation.

2) The CSS knows that and just styles the document sections accordingly.

Kindest regards,

Manos