RE: May have to do with "column layout" WAS:RE: Proposal of alternative to CSS3 box-sizing property

Damn, had not seen this one coming. How about using this:

.myClass{
 width:50%;
 border:10px;
 box-sizing:border-box; /* (or width-include:border;) */
 max-width:50%;
}

With max-width being the safety belt against browsers that do not
understand the new ways of calculating the width.

Kindest regards,

Manos