RE: table caption margin

> From:	fantasai [SMTP:fantasai@escape.com]
>
> The HTML spec says only that 'align' positions the table left,
> right, or center; the caption is not mentioned.

[DJW:]  I think this is the key point; the question
assumes that the behaviour in hinted HTML is as well
defined as it is in CSS, but I think it is generally
the case that the behavour of hinted HTML is not well
defined and that is one of the reasons why CSS should
be used.  (Are there any big 2 versions that understand
caption but not CSS?)

I don't believe it is possible to answer the question,
except in the context of individual browser, in which
case this is probably the wrong place.