inter-column text-flow

is there any way in CSS to force overflow text from one space into another 
(sort of like newspaper columns)?  perhaps there is and i'm just ignorant of 
it, but if there isn't i think it would be an excellent style enhancer.  i 
have see too many pages with a paragraph of text split into separate table 
cells trying to simulate this effect.

                                                  • mjumbe •

Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at

Received on Tuesday, 27 February 2001 12:39:28 UTC