From: <pdf@bizfon.com>
To: "John Lewis" <john@gleemax.com>
Cc: <www-style@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2000 2:39 PM
Subject: Re: Giving a class the same values as another class

:
: I'm not quite sure I understand your solution.  :)
: It looks like you are simply including the global style sheet twice
(using two
: different methods) and then modifying the global style.  That's not
what I'm
: trying to do.  I want a local class which has the same characteristics
as a
: global class, without modifying the global class (so that the global
class can
: be used elsewhere on this page).
: Pete
: