Re: Giving a class the same values as another class

Excellent!  That was exactly what I wanted to know.  Do you know if there are
any UA limitations to this implementation (for example, will this method work
properly in both IE and Netscape)?  Also, do you know where I could find this in
the CSS specs?
Thanks alot!
Pete

Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org> on 07/25/2000 04:22:30 PM