Re: Selecting selectors

"L. David Baron" wrote:

> > <a>
> >     <c>
> >     </c>
> > </a>
> > <c>
>

> If you want to select the elements that I have marked above, then the
> selector you want is
>
> A + C
>
> That's the only way I can interpret "the first C after A."  There are
> no elements in the tree you give above that would be matched by the
> selector
>
> A > C + C

I'll point out the problem more explicitly:

if you want to select the <C> element above:
<a>
    <b>
        <c/>
    </b>
</a>

you can do:

*

....and it is not my extraterrestian smiley. But you can do more things,
really. I'll go to a practical case:

 <h1>
    I'm not a paragraph that involves easily with bad guys. In fact I love
one paragraph ...his name is .... is..żI love a not selectable paragraph?
 </h1>
I'm cool, I'm a good guy, but someone is using my personality!???
I fact I'm the paragraph loved by the one above, his name is h1 > p ....
<h1>
</h1>
I'm a very bad guy, but fortunatelly people confuses me with the paragraph
above, ha ha!!!

Who will solve this mistery?.

Will Bad Paragraph stole the love and pleasure nights to Cool Paragraph?

Will the president of CSS country have to give an identifier to citizen
Cool?

No more today....it's sunday! (and in fact I'm not Video Under Demand....)