Re: Random images and colors - hover images

> Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 20:48:08 +0100 (MET)
> From: Nicolas Lesbats <nlesbats@etu.utc.fr>
> To: www-style@w3.org
> Subject: Random images and colors - hover images

> 	Since CSS is not a scripting language, the only solution would be
> to refer to an external scripting language, such as javascript. Example :

There is another solution, which is to refer to CSS rules from the
scripting language, rather than refer to the scripting language from
the CSS.  This is the approach being taken by the working draft of the
Level 2 DOM (Document Object Model) [1].  I'm not going to give examples
at this stage since the draft is likely to change.

David

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-DOM-Level-2/