About this mailing list (was: <U> Deprecated)

Folks, pardon the off-topic deviation here, but I've got a question about this
mailing list:

My inbox shows I received Mr. Weigle's post (about DIV and SPAN in IE) at 8:29
AM on Monday, the 19th.  My reply (see below), which went only to the list, went
out at 9:05 AM.  I received a personal reply (not to the list) from him at 9:28
AM, so obviously he saw my post.  But *I* didn't see my post.  Others replied
both yesterday and today to his post.

Then, at 3:55 PM, over a day later, I finally receive my post to the list.  How
is this?  Obviously, *he* saw it almost immediately, since he replied to me
personally.  Why is it that I didn't see it until a day and a half later, yet I
*did* see everyone else's response?

/Jelks