Re: Capitalize across "span"

This came out of a discussion from wai-ig, but I thought I'd post it here
in light of the recent thread...

On 2/7/1998 01:42 PM, Chris Croome wrote:

>— works in NN4 but results in a  in MSIE3 (W95)
>
>I don't have any other browsers installed at the moment --
>what do other people get in other browsers?
A test page somewhere consisting merely of a list with each code
alongside a description of what the character ought to look like would be
useful for checking compliance... in general, that sort of thing would be
useful to resolve compliance issues.  Developers might go the little
extra distance to be fully X-compliant rather than 'X-compliant!!!' if it
was easy to point out that actually, they weren't....  test pages might
be a plausible W3C activity.

M.L.