Re: 'fixed' positioning [WAS: Header, Footer, and Sidebars]

Andrew n marshall wrote:
>As David Perrell noted, tables already do what I'm looking for.  If you put
>a block of text in a couple of table cells, the cells will divide up the
>remaining space.  I made yet another example of this:
> http://www.media-electronica.com/~amarshal/Tests/tablebox.html

Sorry, I guess I was pretty vague in describing what I meant, as this is not
quite it. I did an example that will hopefully clarify:

  http://www.hpaa.com/css1/div_frame.html

(I hope you don't mind that I blatantly 'borrowed' your basic
design/layout.)

David Perrell