RE: SeRQL an RDF rule language: scoping Rules vs Query in W3C wor k

> What do you mean with merging in this context?

Only that if you want a single graph (I don't mind if that graph has
partitions - graphs don't have to be a single connected region) that is the
set of all triples matching the query, not each solution.  That is, merge
the sepoarate solutions together because that gives you a smaller subgraph
of original that has the same query results.

Suppose I have 10 properties p1 (different values!) and 10 properties p2.

20 triples.

I wondered if there is a well known faster algorithm for calculating the
matching subgraph (the 20 triples) than finding 100 binding combinations.

	Andy