RE: Listing vocabularies RE: Some questions

Yep, jibberjim had a tool that would let you search for random properties and
so on that had been scraped by his stuff (which was essentially foafnaut).

Hopefully he'll give a URI if the thing is still functional, but yes - it
showed what happens when people write code by hand because they don't have
tools that can go and find a schema and automatically encode stuff correctly
:-0

cheers

chaals