Re: use of rdf for meta-data based data capture

hey again...

note this is not me being impatient... just thought I'd add some
info... we're going to need to query the captured info, and the more I
read, the more I think that this area (query) is what is the least
developed of rdf...  am I right in that thought?  I suppose also tied to
that is the issue of persisting captured statements... (to query)...

cheers
dim