Re: [www-rdf-interest] <none>

  jejejejej, maybe you prefer that we lost flexibility with the new schema.
My question was, why the change if you don't add more flexibility neither
more expresivity, do you? But you are losing compatibility with previous
versions. Does it deserves so much work?

  The schema becomes more difficult and now there is a new class
(DomainOfDateProperty) I can have instancesof this new class, can I say
that this class is abstract? that everything in this class should be a
person or a document? (and disjoint, without using DAML) I will be able to
create a class of type DomainOfDateProperty and use it as domain of the
property and that's not what I want.

  I don't know but I think the previous version was much better.

  Thanks,
        Marc