Re: [closed] xmlsch-10 canonical syntax

Michael,

Thank you for the response.  I've updated our last call comment
disposition appropriately for this and the response to xmlsch-11.

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#xmlsch-10
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#xmlsch-11

I have also included this as a formal objection listed at:

http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#Objections

This currently treats your objections on xmlsch-10 and xmlsch-12 as a
single objection entitled "Failure to revise the RDF/XML syntax" and
also includes a reference to the xmlsch-12 last call comment for
completeness.  I hope this is a fair representation of the position, but
please feel free to let me know if you would like this presented
differently.

Brian