Re: Comment on Test Cases

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> There's a substantive issue but to play games I will start with it as
>
> Procedurally:
>
> [[
> The negative testcase
> rdfms-nested-bagIDs/test007.rdf
>
> is recorded as having been approved at
>
> RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-01-10
>
> however it is not recorded as such in the minutes; nor was it in the agenda.
>
> I request that the positive test case
> rdfms-nested-bagIDs/test007.rdf
> as approved at
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Mar/0235.html
>
> be shown in this document.
> ]]
>
> moreover,
> [[
> I think the test was correct as originally stated and is currently incorrect.
> ]]
>
> (I am happy to ignore the procedural issue, really - but I did follow the
> links and was disappointed = i.e. I still can't tell why this test got
> changed - nor can I tell why I didn't vote against such change)

Brian, please give this an issue number.

Jeremy, the misunderstanding arose in the following week's teleconference:

	http://www.w3.org/2003/01/17-rdfcore-irc

the exchange recorded (minimally) starting with timestamp 15:28:45

[[
15:28:45 [daveb-scr] gone some pending test cases
15:29:03 [daveb-scr] either we approve them or leave till LC process
15:29:07 [daveb-scr] bwm: what are pending?
15:29:39 [daveb-scr] bwm: weren't they approved last week
15:29:47 [daveb-scr] jang: ok
15:29:52 [daveb-scr] bwm: approved, done here
]]

Goedel would be proud - I'm both inconsistent _and_ incomplete.