Re: contents of a Collection

Garret--

It's rdf:about.  The 11 November version of the Primer had rdf:resource;
  this has been fixed in the LCC version of the Primer (dated 17 December).

--Frank

PS:  As I said in a separate comment, the collection does *not* contain
multiple <s:student>s;  s:students is the name of the relationship
between the course and the collection.  The individual members of the
collection do not have types defined in the example, and you shouldn't
imagine that they somehow get types "automatically" due to their
participation in the collection.