Re: RDF Semantics: RDFS entailment lemma

At 09:47 14/04/2003 -0500, pat hayes wrote:

>You know, someone ought to be able to make some kind of machine that would
>do this kind of thing *automatically*, I reckon, mayby using a whole lot
>of little gears and motors and stuff from Radio Shack. Might be able to
>make some money out of it, as well.

I have a friend who has contemplated building a Turing machine from Lego
Mindstorms.

And I heard that, with the aid of NC machining, some folks managed to build
a working Babbage analytical engine?   (Ah, no, it was the London Science
Museum and his difference engine no 2:
http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/on-line/babbage/page4.asp).

#g

Graham Klyne