Re: Seeking normative definition of datatyping

Art,

At 10:21 02/12/2002 -0500, Art.Barstow@nokia.com wrote:

>Which WD (and section) contains the normative definition of the
>semantics and syntax of RDF's new/proposed datatyping mechanism?

This is not concentrated in a single WD, but is described in a number of
documents.  For an overview I suggest the primer.  The syntax is described
in the syntax doc, the concept of datatyping in the concepts doc, the
schema implications in the schema doc and formal semantics in the semantics
doc.

You may find the specific links in

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0527.html

helpful.