Re: reification in RDF

I should clarify my comments. I was referring to RDF going *from the Primer*.

BTW pls don't use www-rdf-comments as a way of sending comments on RDF
Core discussions in progress. The www-rdf-interest list would be more
appropriate (or IRC), though its easy to take things out of context.
Feedback on the published TRs is very welcome here, though.

cheers,

Dan