RE: RDF Issue rdfms-identity-of-statements

Hi Graham,

>This is fine for me.  (I think my original comment has been rather
>overtaken by developments.)

Sorry, but what developments in particular have you in mind? - my following
of the wg is pretty sporadic, and I'm not sure I'm clear on the reasoning
behind this resolution. The telecon minutes aren't much help :

[
  Discussion of this entailment; FrankM proposed that the answer is
  NO.  Some people are confused or don't care too much about it.

  APPROVED: Answer to above entailment is NO.
]

Sounds a bit like it was getting close to pub-closing time (globally)...

Cheers,
Danny.