RDF Issue Tracking: two issues

Folks,

I thought I had sent my original message (below) to the list, but
apparently not...

So, at Dan's suggestion, my comments, preceded by Dan's response.

I'll add a small comment:  While designing APIs is a good way to explore
issues, I don't think APIs are really the right way to make issues clear --
I think good document review and editing is the way there.

#g
--

Graham Klyne
(GK@ACM.ORG)