Re: p3p rdf schema

  With the proposal of multiple ranges and multiple domains (disjuntion
interpretation) you can say.

<rdf:Property rdf:about="&p3p;disputeResolution">
  <rdfs:label xml:lang="en">dispute resolution</rdfs:label>
  <rdfs:comment xml:lang="en">
    A collection of dispute resolution procedures that may be
    followed for disputes about a service&apos;s privacy practices.
  </rdfs:comment>
  <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="&p3p;Policy"/>
  <rdfs:range
rdf:resource="&p3p;DisputeResolution-independent-organization"/>
  <rdfs:range  rdf:resource="&p3p;DisputeResolution-court"/>
  <rdfs:range  rdf:resource="&p3p;DisputeResolution-applicable-law"/>
  <rdfs:range  rdf:resource="&p3p;DisputeResolution-customer-service"/>
</rdf:Property>

  And you have exactly what you wanted.

  Regards,
          Marc

  PS: Sorry for going back always to the same subject, but I think the
decision RDFS wants to take is not the correct one and p3p example is
perfect to show it.