XQuery Updates: Call for Use Cases

From: Jonathan Robie <jonathan.robie@datadirect.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 08:07:34 -0500
To: www-ql@w3.org

The XML Query Working Group is now actively working on adding updates
to the language. So far we have published only our requirements [1],
but we are actively working on a language document and a use cases
document similar to the XQuery Use Cases [2].

We want to make sure that we are solving the right problem, and would
love to hear what kind of problems you think XQuery updates need to be
able to solve well. I have been asked to announce this to various
lists and ask for feedback from the public - please feel to respond on
this list, or just reply to me directly.

Thanks!

Jonathan

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery-update-requirements/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery-use-cases/