XML Query Test Suite version 0.8.0

From: Andrew Eisenberg <andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 21:49:53 -0500
To: www-ql@w3.org
The XML Query Working Group and the XSL Working Group would like to
announce the availability of version 0.8.0 of the XML Query Test Suite
(XQTS) at http://www.w3.org/XML/Query/test-suite/. This test suite
reflects the XML Query CR documents that were published on Nov. 3 [1].

XQTS 0.8.0 contains almost 80% of the tests that will exist when the test
suite has been completed. This version contains bug fixes and about 125
additional tests that have been added since our last release.

We encourage implementors to build their test harnesses and to provide
feedback to the XML Query Working Group.

                                                -- Andrew
                                                (XML Query co-chair)

[1] World Wide Web Consortium Issues XSLT 2.0, XPath 2.0 and XQuery 1.0
Candidate Recommendations
http://www.w3.org/2005/10/xslt-xquery-xpath-cr-pressrelease

Andrew Eisenberg
IBM