Re: What do we do with the forms?

I favor turning the forms off now.  The forms do this:  thank the
submitter, circulate the comment to the IG list, and queue the issue's XML
source into our LC issues system.  All of which implies (to submitter and
IG list) that we are going to accept and process the comment.

I don't think that we should be committed to that.  In fact, IMO we should
not accept issues anymore, for SpecGL.  We have spent *lots* of time and
3-4 telecons organizing and working on resolution of those comments, and
have probably another 3 telecons until we are mostly done.  Our schedule
shows, around 4/20:  end of issues resolution, then start of some weeks of
text preparation.

I think accepting further SpecGL issues at this point complicates an
already heavy workload.  However, I will go with the SpecGL editors' ruling
on it.  I would STRONGLY recommend not to accept further comments after we
finish issues processing, i.e., during text preparation and before next TR
publication.

For OpsGL and Intro ... there are fewer comments, and I haven't organized
them yet.  I don't mind continuing to accept comments until we start
processing the issues (probably week after next).  But I still think the
forms should be turned off, for the reasons above.

-Lofton.