Re: [Draft] Minutes from QA WG Teleconf 2003/03/31

Yes, apply it to #13.
I believe we close the issue, with a commitment to AAA conformance (and
hopefully we can achieve this).  Mark has done his Spec review of the
SpecGL to provide us with what we still need to do to meet AAA
conformance.  We should use that to modify the SpecGL appropriately.

lynne