Re: [Draft] Minutes from QA WG Teleconf 2003/03/31

A correction and 2 questions...

Refs:
http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/lc-issues#x13
http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/lc-issues#x14

If you look at these two issues, I think that we were talking about LC-13,
not LC-14.  Unless someone disagrees, I am going to apply this to LC-13
(and final minutes should reflect correction).

Question.  When can we close this issue?  Options:

1.) when we achieve AAA conformance;
2.) now, with the stated Resolution that we will "{ target | commit } for
AAA conformance".

2nd Question.  We say "target" below.  That is wooly.  Do we target, or do
we commit?

-Lofton.