Re: [EXTERNAL] Some braille references

Murray,

Your example means the Pearson statement is wrong and that at least in this
case, Nemeth follows presentation.

I am a little dubious that the braille produced for the 'd'  ( ⠨⠈⠈⠙ ) is
correct. I'm guessing your code produced something for U+2146, which is the
&DifferentialD you use internally. I strongly suspect this is *not* what a
Nemeth reader would expect or understand even though it may be a
technically correct translation of what is there. Hopefully a Nemeth reader
will chime in.

    Neil