From: Neil Soiffer <soiffer@alum.mit.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, July 6, 2021 2:01 PM
To: Murray Sargent <murrays@exchange.microsoft.com>
Cc: ljmaher03@outlook.com; www-math@w3.org
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Some braille references

Murray,

Your example means the Pearson statement is wrong and that at least in this case, Nemeth follows presentation.

I am a little dubious that the braille produced for the 'd'  ( ⠨⠈⠈⠙ ) is correct. I'm guessing your code produced something for U+2146, which is the &DifferentialD you use internally. I strongly suspect this is not what a Nemeth reader would expect or understand even though it may be a technically correct translation of what is there. Hopefully a Nemeth reader will chime in.

    Neil