Re: Namespace prefix or not?

On 04/02/2012 20:54, Bruce Miller wrote:
> he <mumble mumble> validator at w3,
> http://validator.w3.org/, has nice analysis,
> but is dtd-based and only recognizes the NON-prefixed
> form. I've never found such a convenient online
> service doing relaxng validations (so do it at home).

http://validator.nu/

Will do xhtml validation if you serve the file with an xml mime type or
you choose an xml parser in the "more options" There is an instance of
the v.nu validator hosted at w3c somewhere but I forget where.

v.nu is a relax ng based validation augmented with a lot of custom java
code to get more specific (x)html specific error reporting.

David