Re: Three design-related (HTML or CSS) elements for your consideration

Rob Larsen wrote:

[snip]

> To many people the way a site looks is actually of overriding importance.
> Treating people that think that way like second class citizens is
> counter-productive."

But those very same people are treating the blind and partially
sighted as third-class citizens, never mind second-class; until
those that think that "the way a site looks is actually of
overriding importance" come to realise that what actually
matters is whether the information that the site is trying
to communicate is genuinely accessible to all, then the W3C
(and I, as an ally in a least this regard) will continue their
relentless campaign of educate, educate, educate ...

Philip Taylor, RHBNC