Re: multimodal labels and trees too far away for XForms? [was: Re: Deploying (accessible) XForms today?]

On 5/6/06, Stefano Debenedetti <ste@demaledetti.net> wrote:
> I find it a funny pattern that vendor-specific specs, together with (only sometimes so dear) multimodal accessibility itself, are used as an argument by the WG for putting off discussion about issues still left open in XForms, see for example this one:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2005Mar/0005.html
>
> Whatever happened to trees in XForms? What is the status? When is it foreseeable to have them discussed so that there is a chance of tackling the hard issues about them? Sooner or later than multimodal labels?

I cannot remember what the tree level status is. But I think somebody
should post the latest status to this list, so everybody can see it,
and possibly discuss issues right away. I think it is a quite valuable
concept.

--
... Allan