RE: Including WOFF in ACID3

You don't have an agreement since an update to the text requires your
'we' to include all browser vendors and both co-authors. Given that it's
been explicitly stated and explained that it is not a goal for the test
to reflect the current standards or practices, the reasonable next step
is to move on. We have plenty of testcases to think about for the actual
spec already.