RE: Including WOFF in ACID3

I strongly support that. Håkon and I chatted on the phone today and it is
pretty clear that ACID3 is neither meant to be a conformance test nor an
accurate reflection of real-world interop practices. Thus changes of this
nature are neither really necessary nor desired. Unfortunate imo but that's
what we have.

I certainly support better clarity as to what these tests do and do not
measure. The ACID2 guide referenced by Håkon is a good example.

I consider the issue resolved on my end. Thanks!