Re: Including WOFF in ACID3

From: Dave Crossland <dave@lab6.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:36:42 +0200
To: "Levantovsky, Vladimir" <Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotypeimaging.com>
Cc: "www-font@w3.org" <www-font@w3.org>
On 14 October 2010 09:22, Levantovsky, Vladimir
<Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotypeimaging.com> wrote:
> a format that is soon to become the official interoperability standard

An @f-f supporting browser must de facto support one or more font
formats. No particular format is specified by CSS. SVG Fonts is
specified by SVG. WOFF is not, AIUI, specified by SVG.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but it will take the Web Fonts Working
Group's WebFont Conformance Specification to make WOFF more than
another optional format.

What is the ETA for the Web Fonts Working Group's WebFont Conformance
Specification?